Friday, September 3, 2010

TGIF

I'm sure you all know what TGIF stands for... Yes of course its Thank goodness its Friday.

Friday is always great for me and signals the start of weekend. I love the weekend as we get to see all of our family and drink coffee and tea and chat.
Saturday mornings we often go to the Organic Foodmarket and just browse and buy organic fruit and vegetables.

I trust you too find time to rest and breath and count to 10.
Contemplation is so of God.
The word of God says, Come unto Me all you who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest, take my yoke upon you, for My yoke is easy and my burden is light.

I'm so grateful that the Father sent Jesus to deliver us from sin and the very nature of sin.
He has given us the mind of Christ, how awesome is that.
The plan of God is to prosper us and not to harm us, to give us a hope and a future and an expected end.
All our days are written in His books.
Shew! Nothing escapes Him.
We are so safe in the shadow of the Almighty.

Let the grace of our Loving heavenly Father wash over you this night. He is for you and not against you. This is not about mastering life but rather about surrendering to God and knowing that He loves you, He will never leave you nor forsake you and having begun a good work in you will complete it.

Father, thank you for sending Jesus,
Jesus, thank you for dying for our sin,
Holy Spirit thank you for being our comforter and guide.

Rest well this weekend. Be encouraged and strengthened. Your Father has called and gifted you with every good gift for the life you live.

Blessings
Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment