Monday, September 6, 2010

Blogging.

I wonder where the term Blogging came from. Maybe its related to doodling. Remember how when we speak on our landline and there is a note pad by the phone and as the person is talking we start to doodle on the page and by the time the conversation is finished you have a whole interesting and involved picture in front of you.
Of course if we took it to some deep thinking analysis they would begin to tell us we have supressed dreams and frustrations etc..... Hee hee and all of that out of trying to be creative.

I'm so glad I'm born again and live by the Grace of God. I can remember paging through magazines and reading about writting analysis and how if you have small writting you are a certain kind of person and large writting means you are a generous person etc and I would stress because somewhow I start out writting large and end up small... Oh my Gosh the things that try and shape and dictate to our lives are just pathetic .... So glad I've been rescued from all of this stuff.

So its Tuesday and another oppertunity to bless God and those around us.

So get out there.

Remember you are a child of the King and attitude will determine your altitude. Be like that eagle and soar on the thermals of God. Faith is the substance of rhings hoped for the evidence of things unseen.

Oops I started out saying I wonder why its called a blog or blogging. Let me know what you think.

Love Rose.

3 comments:

  1. :) glad to see you are updating/posting stuff every day :)

    mmm i'm not sure why its called blogging

    hugs
    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blog (a blend of the term web log....... I mean common can it be that simple ..:-)

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment