Monday, September 20, 2010

kindness of God.

Hi all you fabulous people out there. Welcome to my blogspot.
Sorry I have been so quiet.

I'm writting from Dublin. As you can see the title of this piece is the kindness of God.
Yes God is super kind.

I was the shy girl at school and never in my wildest dreams ever thought
I would do half the things I do in life. So what changed it? God of course.
He came as a breath if fresh air into my life, turned me right side up and set
me on a roadway of His grace and mercy.

Did I ever ask to be a pastors wife? No.
I wanted to get married have children, a little garden and then knit booties whule
Waiting for grandchildren. Hee hee... That's a good plan isnt it. Well of course it
is, But God!,.. His thoughts are not our thoughts and His ways are higher than
our ways. So after God turned my life the right way up He did bless me with a husband
and 3 wonderful children and a church full of fabulous people and sent us on cvarious
adventures into Africa and other lovely nations.

Oh how I love His stylem

I'm living my best life ever and praising Him daily for His Kindness.

Be good, be kind and live your life to full potential.

So cheers from beautiful Dublin. Will be back in Cape Town really soon now.
Rose.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment