Thursday, October 14, 2010

Exciting times of His presence.

I remember what it was like as a child when it was days away from your birthday or Christmas or a special event and there was such an excitement in your heart and you couldn't settle down to anything constructive as your heart anticipated what was up ahead. The night before the big day was the worst, because you wanted to go to bed as early as possible and sleep so that the time would go by quickly and you would wake up and finally the event would unfold and you would be all taken up with everything and enjoy the long awaited surprises. Only when you did go to bed early you just could not sleep at all. You would toss and turn, count sheep, go backward and forward to the toilet totally frustrated that it was a longer night than ever.
I must say that I am going through such an exciting time at the moment. God is doing so much in our lives and every day is an adventure with Him. This week in particular was just so full of His grace and every meeting we did was jam packed with His presence and the supernatural atmosphere of heaven. I sometimes feel I want to burst with excitement. This is that, which He has promised us and I want to continue to be a willing volunteer in this day of His power.
Trust in the Lord my friends and lean not on your own understanding, in ALL your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your ways straight. What more can I say......He is so good and kind and gracious and He is moving us into our prophetic future. Let us listen to His voice and follow.
Love to you all.
Rose.

1 comment:

  1. I have visited your church for the first time, on two occasions during this week, and your church has left a fine impression on me. I have decided to keep coming back, see you on Sunday morning.
    Jesus love, Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment