Monday, March 14, 2022

New day dawning

 Hello peeps. Gosh what a beautiful cool day with a shower or two yesterday to cool down Cape Town and it’s surroundings. 

As I walked out to the car his morning a man riding by on a bicycle said  good morning … he was happy and smiling - I replied “good morning “ his next sentence came quickly..“ I love your hair” - I said “Thank you.” He rode on and a man came walking by and this time I said “Good morning- What a lovely change in the weather.”

His reply was “Good morning - Yes so much cooler.” I replied “for sure” then he said “I love your hair.” I thanked him and  on he walked on his way to the village. 

God had my attention… here I am in my home  country of South Africa and people are kind and friendly and greet one another even discussing one hair color. Yes we’ve come through lockdown and isolation and there are many tragic  things going on all around us in this world. 

Never forget God knows the very hairs on your head. They are even numbered … Mine may be red, yours may be brown or blonde … He loves you and comforts you with words of great and small encouragement. 

Look up 

Blessings 

Rose Roode 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment