Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dublin.

Welcome to my Blog.

Maybe you are one of the people that received an invite from Johann Visagie from Every Nation Church in Dublin to attend a meeting on Thursday evening 3rd February @ 7.30pm. Its going to be wonderful to meet all of you.

I know Johan put a link for you to this blog and I'm glad you've dropped in to visit my page.

I'm counting the days till I get onto the plane now.
Its going to be a huge temperature change for me.
Its summer in Cape Town, South Africa and averaging about 30degs some days....and now to pack coats and jerseys for the 5 or 7 degs in Dublin boggles the mind and everyday I try convince myself it must be a mistake, surely I won't need all these warm clothes but its true, we are in summer and you are in winter.
May the days ahead of you be filled with the purposes of God and may you be dressed and equipped for the unfolding destiny of your life in God.

Till then.
Blessings
Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment